Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Me.


It's me. I am the one with the problem. I just can't figure it out. But, I need to.

How can I change the way I feel? Something has to change. I often feel that I will never reach that point where everything is ok. But, I need to.

I feel like it is still there, hiding within me, and I just can't see it for there are too many things in the way. How can I find it, and bring it back? I wonder sometimes if I just don't want to. But, I need to.

How is it that Miss Independent could have fallen so far that everything seems to have fallen apart? Is that where my problem lies? I don't know if I have the strength to pick up the pieces and make things work. But, I need to.

Is it only up to me to make this work? I may need some help, but I don't know how to ask. I don't know if I can do this alone. But, I need to.

This is not something that can be 'solved' overnight. But, if I don't start somewhere then I will get nowhere.  I don't know if I can do this right now. But, I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment