Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back later this week...

Well...I had hoped to post that fabulous recipe that I mentioned in my post yesterday, but the day has gotten away from me and now I am just finishing up my dinner. Yes, it is 9:30pm. Hubby's parents took the kids to spend the night so we've been busy working on the house today, and once I hit the 'publish' button I will be back to work. Reason being...tomorrow we'll be taking pictures of the house so I want everything in tip-top shape, and Tuesday afternoon we'll be meeting with our realtor again! So, THIS WEEK (assuming nothing unexpected comes up) our house will be on the MARKET! FOR SALE! EEK! I almost can't believe it - even though I know it's for real...

I PROMISE I won't forget to post that recipe this week, although reliving it through pictures may prompt me to bake it again ;-)

Maybe after Tuesday I will have a moment to breathe...ahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment