Monday, July 2, 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY: Still here, but with a new plan...

...and a new "title"...which I haven't come up with yet. With my last post I had made the emotional decision to temporarily discontinue my Allergy Discovery Challenge. I also had decided that Wheat was IN...but now I've decided Wheat is OUT.

I've also decided to take a different route with my "health" and as of right now I don't plan on picking up where I left off with the challenge. Although, I may consider it if I don't see any progress over the next few months with my new plan. WHICH...I am on Day 3 of already, but I want to finish out this week before posting about it. I'm only starting to notice a little change as of yet, and I'd like to give it some time so that I will have more to write about can report back on the progress I am making...assuming there will be progress...praying there will be progress!

Plus, it'll give me some more time to think of a new title for this new "series"  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment