Friday, June 10, 2011

If you cook...or don't cook...Check Out This Blog!

For the Love of Cooking

I came across this blog last month while searching online for a recipe...and now when I'm searching for something specific - I start there. For example, I searched this site for the Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins that we made today, and it is also where I found the Banana, Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. I am looking forward to trying some of her bread recipes, main dishes, etc... Everything looks so delicious!

Thank you Pam for creating a well laid-out site with beautiful photos and most importantly fabulous recipes!

If you love to cook/bake and are looking for new recipe ideas, or if you are beginning to cook/bake from scratch more often and want some recipes that are fairly easy and family friendly, check out her site. Let me know what recipes you try; I will add them to my list!

Happy Cooking and Baking!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet... thank you for the shout out and link back to my site. I am so glad you like my blog and recipes!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete