Monday, October 8, 2012

Announcing The Arrival Of...

Stirring Up The Kitchen!

I am so excited to share that I have created a food blog! (a.k.a. my new "baby")

And...when I say 'created' I mean that I have accomplished #1 on my list - to come up with a name. #2 (setting up a new place) is in the works. I have a template in place that I have customized a bit, but it is not anywhere close to the sketch I have on the desk in front of me. That will come in time, but for now I just wanted to be able to get started with the fun part - sharing recipes!

I had planned to have a welcoming post up first for my new blog, but instead you'll see a recipe! I have been wanting to participate in the Crazy Cooking Challenge for quite some time - and they post on the 7th of each month, so I decided to make that my first post instead of posting my recipe on this end of the blogging world :-)  You'll find the 'welcome' this week...a little backwards...I know...

Starting out, my goal is to post a recipe once per week, but as I get more settled (and eventually get my own kitchen again) it will be more frequently.

I'd like to keep my new blog as a place for sharing recipes and food related information, so I will continue to post here as well.

I hope you'll hop over to say "hi" as I'm Stirring Up The Kitchen, With A Spoonful Of Love!

P.S. Be sure to check out my recipe for Spiced Apple Pie Muffins (as well as all of the other awesome recipes linked up at the bottom!). They are hubby, mother, father, nephew and niece approved! Thank goodness for family nearby to help with taste-testing. I'm sure our kiddos would've approved too if they would have been willing to try them...eventually they'll be convinced to be my taste testers too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment