Friday, June 10, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

The kids and I made these today, and they are amazing! I didn't take a picture, but I'm including the link to the recipe so you can see them here. I used Dannon All Natural Vanilla for the yogurt, and followed the recipe just as it was.

I filled the muffin cups just over half full (so they wouldn't be too big, or too small), and had extra batter so I filled up a mini-muffin tray (dozen) and popped those in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes, while the others baked in the big oven. They were moist and fluffy, just as the recipe said they would be. Sorry Betty Crocker, but I will be following this recipe from now on for my banana muffins!

I'm staring at my empty plate...trying not to go back for number three...

No comments:

Post a Comment