Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Link Above - and Changes Coming!

I've created a new link at the top of my page titled: My Allergy Discovery Challenge. Click there for links to each day, to follow along! The link is still there, but I am no longer doing this challenge, for now...but I AM still following a gluten free 'lifestyle'. Tomorrow will mark 10 weeks :-)

I am hoping to make some blog design changes soon...and will also be announcing a 'branching off' of my blog of sorts, which I have been thinking about for quite some time now...I'm VERY excited about it - and although I won't be able to put much time into it right now (since we are working on the house to put it on the market later this summer) I am still able to put some thought into planning it, and CAN'T WAIT to put it into motion this fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment