Saturday, August 25, 2012

Past Foodie Links For You While I Continue Unpacking...

Last weekend was the big move, and it has been a busy, busy time in our new home. Hoping to have time to sit down and really "write" this coming week. I've had a bit of time to do some cooking/baking this week after starting to feel withdrawal effects, and honestly I have food on my mind All.The.Time. I love to cook and bake, and I love to eat!

Here's a list of some food related posts (in no order whatsoever) that have appeared on my blog, mostly recipes of others. I have a bundle of my own recipes to blog about in the future...

Enjoy reading, and give some of the recipes a try! Let me know if you do; would love to hear what you think and what kind of changes you may have made.  :-)

Fabulous Banana Chocolate Chip Cake w/Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting (also w/Gluten Free modifications) posted 7/14/12

Coffee Craziness posted 12/21/11

My own recipe for a Finnish Chocolate Whipped Porridge. Breakfast or Dessert...you can decide! posted 12/21/11

Struggles of wanting to feed my family well, etc. posted 6/26/11

The Blog that started my addiction love of Food Blogs! posted 6/10/11

Snack or Meal? posted 3/23/11

Announcing going Gluten Free, plus recipe links. p.s. Still GF - 8 weeks in! posted 7/7/12

A Finnish Appetizer/Snack/Meal/Any Time Food...involving Bacon. YUM! posted 4/1/11

Banana, Strawberry, and Chocolate Chip Muffins. Still a Favorite. posted 5/24/11

Food and My Family posted 5/24/11

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Made these Gluten Free this week, just as good as the original! posted 6/11/11

More Muffins...mmm...Gingerbread! posted 6/11/11

I hope you've been able to check some of these out! Have a wonderful weekend and look for an update about our moving adventure, coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment